Judy offers a range of services that include:
- Cognitive and educational assessments
- Counselling for children and families
- Parent support programmes
- Considerate and sensitive adult assessments
- Setting up study programmes for adolescents
- Advocacy support for students and families in schools
- Advisory and guidance sessions for families
- Assessments of gifted students
- Individual Study programmes
- Reader/Writer Assessments for NCEA Examinations
- Assisting with learning difficulties
- Helping to understand an Individual Education Plan
- Assisting with Social and Emotional difficulties
Use the convenient attached email communication and information sheet to contact Northside Psychology and Education Associates to make an enquiry or appointment
Judy believes that the disciplines of education and psychology, often viewed as separate, cross over in different ways for
different reasons, in everyone´s daily lives. By being empowered with some of these understandings students and families can then be
involved in marking out their own life directions so they become owners of their progress and development.
Judy believes that a child´s development is one that is affected by their family and community decisions; that they become catalysts of their development and that they evolve over time and frequently change, adjust and progress according to their needs and the input of their family and community.
- Comprehensive Assessments usually take four hours for assessment and Reader/Writer Assessments can vary between two to four hours.
- Full Reports (one copy) are provided for both Comprehensive and Reader/Writer Assessments and are available by email (on request, at the time of sending first Report). Additional Reports may be provided at a later date.
Charges: $150 per hour for Consultations up to 2 hours, negotiable rates for Comprehensive Assessments and Reader/Writer Assessments.
Consideration is supported, for financial needs, according to individual circumstances.